Transform your multi-display viewing experience into one ultra-thin curved screen that conserves your desk space and budget with the HP E344c 34-inch Curved Monitor. Get comfortable with adjustable positioning and conveniently connect to your devices and PC with a range of ports.
One massive screen, no visual distractions
View all of your content at one time on the 34" diagonal curved screen with WQHD resolution and a 21:9 aspect ratio-the same screen space of multiple displays, without the bezel breaks.
Convenient connectivity to everything you use
Connect your current and legacy devices right at the display with DisplayPort™, HDMI, a four-port USB hub with powered USB for device charging, USB-C™, and USB-C™ with DisplayPort™ Alt Mode.
Lean in and find your sweet spot
Get room to move around on your desk with the simplicity of a single ultra-thin curved screen and only one set of cables and connectors. Raise or lower the screen height up to 150 mm and tilt and swivel for the best view.
- Energy efficiency is built into every ENERGY STAR® and TCO Edge certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered, and low halogen display. We go one step further with 100% recyclable packaging.
Adjust your view
- Minimize onscreen distractions with flicker-free image presentation. Filter blue light emission and shift colors to a warmer spectrum for more comfortable viewing with HP Low Blue Light mode.
Place it where you need it
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern. Streamline your desk by installing your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client behind the screen, directly on the column stand.
Complete the picture
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display, like the HP S101 Speaker Bar, which attaches easily to the lower bezel to add stereo audio without the desktop clutter.
Divide and conquer
- Manage your display and make it work for you. HP Display Assistant allows you to quickly resize screen partitions so you can work in separate regions of the screen and helps deter theft by dimming a display that's disconnected without approval.
We have your back
- Rest assured that your IT investment has a long lifecycle and is supported with our three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.