AT A GLANCE
- Best-in-class ergonomics
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches
- Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor
- Razer Speedflex Cable
- Advanced on-board memory
ICONIC ERGONOMIC DESIGN, SHAPED TO PERFECTION
Designed specifically for medium to large hands, the DeathAdder’s unique ergonomic shape is perfectly suited for palm grip users and works well with claw grip styles. Going beyond conventional office ergonomics, the optimized design also provides greater comfort for gaming with reduced stress on your hands, eliminating unnecessary finger drag points.
The DeathAdder V2 is further improved beyond just tweaks to the shape. The mouse is equipped with a new sweat-resistant coating and rubberized side grips for better control. The DeathAdder V2’s refined scroll wheel is also perfectly-tuned for distinct, notched scrolling at a lower resistance. All of this is achieved within a sleek, 82g lightweight design for the best gaming experience.
GAMING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
At the heart of the DeathAdder V2 is the Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor, boasting the highest sensor specifications in the market and further enhanced with new intelligent functions. With the new Smart Tracking, Asymmetric Cut-off and Motion Sync features, the Focus+ optical sensor makes the DeathAdder V2 an incredibly precise gaming mouse – critical when pixel-perfect aim could be the difference between winning or losing.
The DeathAdder V2 is fitted with Razer’s Optical Mouse Switches, which use infrared light beams to actuate clicks, completely eliminating the risk of any unintended double-clicks. With a faster, reliable response time on every click, the DeathAdder V2 becomes a true extension of a gamer. Ultra-fast and durable, these Optical Mouse Switches are built to last for 70 million clicks.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 also sports the highly flexible Razer™ Speedflex Cable. With the new, low-drag Razer™ Speedflex Cable covering, gamers will experience less friction and snagging along the normal pinch-points, minimizing desktop and ‘edge drag’ to make large unhindered swipes and snag free movements.
WEAPONIZED FOR GREATER PERFORMANCE
The DeathAdder V2 sports 8 programmable buttons, all fully customizable via Razer Synapse 3, giving you quick access to macros and secondary functions through Razer HyperShift. Accessible through Razer’s Synapse 3 companion software, HyperShift allows gamers to assign secondary functions to any button, activated by a user-defined shift key or button – no more fumbling awkwardly for a key out of reach.
The DeathAdder V2 now also features Advanced On-board Memory, with room for up to 5 profiles saved onto the mouse, allowing users to access their personalized settings anywhere, anytime. Razer Chroma™ RGB support lets gamers personalize their preferred color scheme and synchronize the DeathAdder V2 with other Razer Chroma™ enabled devices.
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration / industry best 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 million clicks
- Improved ergonomic design with ultra-durable rubber side grips
- Large 100% PTFE mouse feet (0.8mm thick)
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/2400/3200)
- Hybrid Cloud storage and on-board memory (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft Speedflex cable
- Approximate size: 127.0 mm / 5 in (Length) x 61.7 mm / 2.43 in (Grip Width) x 42.7 mm / 1.68 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 82 g / 2.9 oz (Excluding cable)
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input