Get ready for takeoff with the first Thrustmaster joystick to combine magnetic technology with flight controls inspired by the world of civil aviation
Fly with greater levels of realism and immersion
Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision (i.e. 14-bit resolution: 16,384 x 16,384 values!) for the pitch axis and roll axis
- Magnetic technology ensures excellent precision that won’t decrease over time
Precise, versatile thrust control
Ergonomic replica of the Airbus throttle quadrant, for completely realistic takeoffs and landings:
- Thrust levers similar to those found on Airbus aircraft, with thrust reverser mechanism
- Realistic detents: “Idle” / “Climb” / “Flex” / “TO/GA”
- 2 “Engine Master” selector switches
- 8 physical action buttons + 8 virtual buttons on each axis for the thrust levers (16 in total)
Throttle quadrant includes connectors for upcoming add-ons in the Thrustmaster TCA ecosystem (sold separately)
2 throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to 4 thrust levers instead of 2!
Thrust levers with 2 axes + connector for Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (sold separately)
Operate your aircraft with precision!
Fully ambidextrous and modular joystick, with 4 swappable joystick head button modules that let you choose between 4 different configurations (right or left seat of an airliner, narrow or wide center stick configuration for small aircraft)
Ergonomic replica of the Airbus sidestick (A320 type), with built-in throttle axis and thrust reverser mechanism
17 action buttons with “braille”-style identification!
- 12 buttons on the base, 4 on the joystick, and 1 virtual button on the throttle (bottom 20% of the axis)
- New 8-direction point of view hat switch, designed for extreme precision
4 independent axes, with twist rudder (controlled by rotating the joystick handle)
Selector switch lets you configure the 12 buttons on the base, in either the right-handed or left-handed position
Weighted base for enhanced stability.
Compatible with PC (Windows® 10, 8)
Compatible with the following rudder controllers (sold separately): Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR)
Compatible with the TM Flying Clamp
Please contact vendor and check on lead time.