CONNECT UP TO 4 THRUSTMASTER ADD-ONS SIMULTANEOUSLY ON YOUR TM COMPATIBLE WHEEL BASE
Connect up to 4 Thrustmaster add-ons simultaneously on your TM Compatible wheel base
– Compatible on PS4 With T-GT and T300-Series racing wheels
– Compatible on Xbox One TS-XW and TX-Series racing wheels
– Compatible on PS4 and Xb0X Ones with games listed on the following website http://support.thrustmaster.com
The TM Sim Hub is compatible on PS4tu & Xbox Ones with:
– the base of the Thrustmaster T.GT, T300-series. TS-XW Racer
and TX-series racing wheels
– the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod / TSS Handbrake Sparco
– the TH8A Add-on Shifter gearbox.
On PS4 and Xbox One. the TM SIM HUB allows you to simultaneously connect up to four accessories directly to the mini-DIN connector located at the back of the compatible Thrustmaster racing wheel’s base.
Examples of possible simultaneous connections to the TM Sim Hub:
– a TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod in sequential mode [+/-]
– a TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod in handbrake mode [progressive]
– a TH8A Add-On Shifter in sequential mode [+/-]
– a Shifter in ‘H • mode [7 • Reverse]
Note regarding the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod In Ps4 And Xbox One Games
When the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod is connected to a compatible Thrustmaster racing wheel base or to the TM SIM HUB;
– sequential mode [+/-] is functional in all games. as it is associated with the wheel’s up and DOWN paddle shifters.
– handbrake mode [progressive] is functional in games which support the handbrake function*
* List Of PS4 and Xbox Ones games compatible with handbrakes
available at http://support.thrustmaster.com/
In the Racing Wheels section. select TM SIM HUB or TSS Handbreak Sparco Mod.
Additional precisions on console multi-equipment
On Xbox One, the TM Sim Hub is compulsory to play with more than 1 add-on. TM Sim Hub has to be plugged in a compatible
wheel base DIN port. Then add-ons (TH3A, TSSH) have to be plugged in the TM Sim Hub ports
On PS4. some games support/allow the TH8A plugged in the PSA
USB port and the TSS Handbrake plugged on the wheel base DIN port.
On games not supporting the TH8A in USB, TM Sim Hub is then
compulsory to play with more than 1 add-on.
TM Sim Hub, user guide and warranty information.
Please contact vendor and check on lead time.